report lost seal stamp cert
Questions? Call (727) 578-4400 

Report Lost or Stolen Notary Public Seal, Stamp or Certificate

A notary public whose official seal is lost, stolen, or believed to be in the possession of another person shall immediately notify the Department of State or the Governor in writing. ยง 117.05(d), Fla. Stat.

You can order a duplicate commission certificate by submitting a payment of $15.00 along with your request in writing to our office.

The State fee is waived if you are replacing a certificate that is damaged or contains misspelled information. In the event that the certificate is damaged/misspelled, please return the original certificate to our office so that we can request a free replacement from the State.

Please send your request and payment of $15.00 (if applicable) to our office. Method of payment can be personal and company checks, money orders, and purchase orders made payable to Vermost Insurance Agency. Normally, this process takes two weeks from the date we receive your written request and payment.

If you have any questions just give us a call at (727)578-4400.

Next just click on the Data Collection tab below to begin...

Personal Information

All Fields Are Required unless otherwise noted.

All fields are required unless otherwise specified.

[Your FULL legal name as it appears on your curent commission]


You MUST complete this section and explain how you lost your Notary Public Seal, Stamp or Certificate.

My seal has been stolen and I have reported it to:
My seal has been stolen and I have NOT reported to the proper authorities.
My seal has been lost. (provide a brief explanation)

1120 Belcher Road South - Suite #1
Largo, FL 33771
(727) 578-4400 Office
(727) 577-4991 Fax

© 2001-2016 Vermost Insurance Agency - Romare