change name application header
Questions? Call (727) 578-4400 

Changing Name During Term of Notary Commission

Any notary public who lawfully changes his name during the term of the commission must request an amended commission from one of the bonding agencies that has been approved.

Note: Once an amended commission has been requested, the notary public may continue to perform notarial acts in his former name until the amended commission is received.

If you have any questions just give us a call at (727)578-4400.

Next just click on the Change Residence Address or Change Employers Address tab below to begin...

Personal Information

All Fields Are Required unless otherwise noted.
[Your FULL legal OLD name as it appears on your curent commission]
[Your FULL legal NEW NAME]

1120 Belcher Road South - Suite #1
Largo, FL 33771
(727) 578-4400 Office
(727) 577-4991 Fax

© 2001-2016 Vermost Insurance Agency - Romare